INFLUENCE POSITIVE CHANGE FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR TEAM MANAGE WITH CONFIDENCE
Manage with Confidence is about developing self-awareness of the paradoxes in ourselves. Understanding both our strengths and development opportunities is a necessary part of enhancing self-esteem and motivating change.
The better you understand your paradoxes, the better equipped you will be to navigate your role as a manager, and influence positive changes for yourself and your team.
This 2-hour webinar is aimed at providing Line Managers and those leading teams an introduction on understanding behavioural paradoxes and discovering genuine strengths in themselves while at the same time identifying development opportunities to enhance their performance success.
- Understand your own motivations and paradoxical behaviour traits to leverage on your genuine strengths
- Discover the passion and engagement in what you do to elevate performance
- Discover blind spots that may be potential hindrances in achieving your goals
- Role of today’s Managers in the VUCA world
- Challenges and Opportunities
- Understanding Self
- What motivates us?
- Discover our genuine strengths
- Leveraging on strengths
- Discovering Paradoxes
- Identify paradoxical strengths and potential derailers
- Overview of Interpersonal, Achievement and Leadership Style
Please register if you are interested in the Confidence Series.