UNDERSTANDING PREDICTIVE BEHAVIOURAL SUCCESS ANALYTICS TO DEVELOP WITH CONFIDENCE
The development of talent in their current and future roles is critical to ensure the talent are able to continually grow and strive for continued excellence as envisioned by the organisation.
This 2-hour webinar is aimed at providing Line Managers and those who are tasked with developing employees an introduction on how to leverage on Harrison Assessments (HA) reports to ensure an objective identification of job role strengths and development gaps and incorporate the insights into the employee development plan.
- Use Harrison Development reports as a behavioural analytics tool to support development conversations
- Apply insights gained from Harrison reports to identify development opportunities
- Overview of Harrison Assessments (HA)
- Enjoyment Performance Theory
- Paradox Methodology
- Development Approach
- Eligibility, Suitability, Performance
- Behavioural Success Analysis: Success Traits, Traits that can Hinder if Low, Traits that can Hinder – impact on job satisfaction and success
- The Harrison Development Package Reports
- Behavioural Success Analysis
- Development for Position
- How To Manage, Develop and Retain
- Development Application at Individual, Team & Organisation Level
Please register if you are interested in the Confidence Series.
LinkedIn News Feed...