USING PREDICTIVE BEHAVIOURAL ANALYTICS TO PLACE WITH CONFIDENCE
The placement of talent in the right roles is critical to ensure both the organisation and the talent are able to leverage on the talent’s key strengths that match with the role requirements.
This 2-hour webinar is aimed at providing Line Managers and those who are tasked with candidate selection and in-house talent placement an introduction on how Harrison Assessments (HA) can ensure an objective identification process that improves decisions while at the same time uncovering key engagement insights that can enhance the employee lifecycle process.
- Understand the Harrison Recruitment reports
- Make hiring decisions through use of predictive analytics
- Support hiring decisions with insights for candidate interview or selection process
- Introduction to Engagement & Employment Expectations report which can be used to facilitate two-way hiring conversations on engagement expectations, and also as an on-boarding tool
- Overview of Harrison Assessments (HA)
- Enjoyment Performance Theory
- Paradox Methodology
- Recruitment Process
- Incorporating Eligibility, Suitability and Interview
Job Success Formula (Eligibility, Suitability, Interview)
- HA Recruitment Package Reports
- Job Success Analysis
- Interview Guide
- How to Attract This Candidate
- Engagement and Employment Expectations Report
Please register if you are interested in the Confidence Series.